Whatsapp (ver. 2.19.98) clone using Flutter.
I made this for my study/exercise on Flutter. I only make the client-side app, the server side is a dummy server.
Note: Create your own Firebase project and add the
google-services.json to the project to use QR code reader.
AppBar & TabBar
Retrieve list of chats from API and display them
Search through chats/statuses/calls
Show popup when profile is clicked
Retrieve list of contacts in phone
See chat messages and send a new message
See status detail
- Retrieve images from DCIM/Camera folder in Camera tab.
- Take a picture and save it to DCIM/Camera folder.
- Take a video and save it to DCIM/Camera folder.
- Scan a QR code (Still buggy).
- Make an intent to open Contacts app on Android.
- Make an intent to open an email app to invite friends.